MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/30/14 12:12 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start a great week. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful for my weight loss surgery....all the choices that you have today that I didn't have almost 9 yrs. ago when I had my surgery. Grateful for my family, friends, my health, all the blessings that God has allowed me to have in my life and in the life of my family. Grateful for God, answered prayers and my faith in him. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the different forums and the amazing people on these forums everyday answering questions for others in need. Grateful for all the amazing people behind the scenes who keep OH up and running and for the yearly conferences that OH puts on ( wish they'd bring them back here to Texas so I could attend one again )....I miss them. Grateful to you *****ad and respond to my posts. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active