MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

Vivian Prouty
on 6/29/14 11:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY.....In their own way, problems can be blessings. They can be the prod to get us out of our complacency and into action.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

bulawookie
on 7/2/14 1:13 pm

I love the serenity prayer. Pray to know the difference in what we can and can not control. We can not control others judgments of us. I here 'you are weak' and you took 'the easy way out' I took an avenue well researched safe but still surgical avenue. At 50 years old recovery was not easy. I am know 7 weeks out and have only lost 11 pounds. Not being in my green zone I can surely say the 11 pounds is fantastic. I get a fill tomorrow and will be that much closer to the green zone.

Vivian Prouty
on 7/3/14 12:06 am - Fort Worth, TX

Don't let people "rain on your parade".   There is NOTHING easy about WLS.   None of them are easy....the people who say you took the easy way out know NOTHING about any of the WLS procedures.    Congrats on your 11 lb. loss.    Congrats on your surgery and good luck to you and a successful WL journey.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active