FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/26/14 10:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Friday Everyone,

I was beginning to think that Friday would never get here. This week has seemed extremely long IMHO. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful that Home Depot decided that my fridge ( that has not worked in almost 4 weeks ) is unrepairable and I can now go out and shop and purchase a NEW one. Yeah....I am excited about it but I won't be purchasing another one from them though. Even though in the end I am being treated right...this entire ordeal has been a nightmare and I should have never been without a working fridge this long. Grateful for family, friends, my faith in God, God, life, my health and my WLS and Obesity Help. Grateful for our rain that we've been getting lately although my lawn needs to be done....it's OK.....we needed the rain so badly. Grateful for support groups, my amazing bariatric surgeon who has taken time out of his busy surgery schedule to take care of his patients emergencies ( like my hernia ) to work us in between doing his WLS when he needs to. Grateful for everyone *****ads and responds to my posts. Have a super blessed weekend and be grateful everyday. We have NO guarantees in this life.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active