THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/25/14 11:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday or Pre-Friday Everyone,

Well I am grateful that this week is almost over. IMHO we've had a very long week. We've had rain pretty much everyday this week ( not sure it that is the factor that's made the week seem longer or not ) and we are also expecting to have some again today. We totally NEED the rain but it's getting a little old...but I'm not complaining about it. Actually I am very grateful because our lakes are really coming up a lot. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful for God in my life and his answered prayers. Trust me....most of the time he doesn't answer them the way I would but I know that his way is always best. Grateful for my life, my WLS and all the choices everyone has today of different surgeries, grateful for all the things I can now do that were only dreams almost 9 yrs ago before my WLS, grateful for my husband and all he does for our family. Grateful for my family, friends, Obesity Help and all their staff. Grateful for the caring supportive people here on OH who are on the forums giving support to others in need. Grateful for Support Groups where you can get ideas, support and answers to questions you might have on your WL journey. Grateful for you *****ad my posts here on OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active