MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/18/14 10:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Well we've made it to the beginning of another week. I am so grateful for that today. We have something even if it is a very small something everyday of our lives to be grateful for....no matter how things are going in your life. If you've had your WLS you should be so grateful everyday for the "tool" that you have received to help you get your life back. I know when I personally think about what I am grateful for every morning this is one of the top things that I am so very grateful for. Grateful also for whoever the person was who discovered that this life changing surgery actually helped people who had no hope to lose weight and giving them their life back from obesity. Grateful for my WLS this AM along with my family, friends, health, God, answered prayers. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement on these message boards everyday. Grateful for every day when I wake up that God has blessed me with another day to make better choices than the day before. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active