Glad 2 B Back

Bette B.
on 5/8/14 9:22 am

Well, then, welcome back, Mike.

I don't mind when people want to express their displeasure with the band, or their bad experiences, but not EVERY post has to be dragged down.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

MPD
on 5/8/14 11:23 am

Some people are just downers and negative

Hislady
on 5/8/14 1:08 pm, edited 5/9/14 4:50 am - Vancouver, WA

Ok now I remember you! You used to post on the R and R forum alot if I remember correctly. I didn't realize you had a band but glad to have you back! I had mine removed a couple of months ago but still hang around to annoy people!  

You should announce who you are on the forums you used to post on because many are probably like me and didn't recognize you! Welcome back!!

pineview01
on 5/9/14 1:35 pm - Davison, MI

Yep welcome back Mike.  I was unbanded 9/12 but I to am around to annoy people  Congratulations on the marriage.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

pineview01
on 5/9/14 1:54 pm - Davison, MI

Yep welcome back Mike.  I was unbanded 9/12 but I to am around to annoy people  Congratulations on the marriage.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active