WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/6/14 9:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Today I am going to change things up a little bit. Since I'm usually listing things everyday that I am grateful for.....i decided today to list things that I am grateful that I can now do since my WLS. If you are pre- op and want to list things you are grateful that you can do....list things that you are looking forward to doing after your WLS. Today I am grateful that I can stand up for hours and not start hurting in my lower and upper back after standing 10 minutes, grateful to fit in booths at restaurants, fit into any restroom stall, bend over and tie my shoe from standing and sitting as well, cross my legs, walk and not get tired or short winded, fit into any size car, ride on a airplane without a extender belt, find cute clothes, don't mind having my photo taken, that I can get up and down off the floor without assistance, get off any chair and fit in any size chair, paint my own toe nails and many many other things. Sorry I'm working on my first cup of coffee and can't think till it and I'm on my second cup. LOL Not really but just have ran out of things this early in the AM. PLEASE share if you'd like what your grateful that you can now do since your WLS. Have a blessed wednesday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active