MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/14 10:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful that I am a strong person and that I am being able to cope with what life is throwing me somewhat alright. My life certainly isn't what I wi**** was right now to say the least. But all in all....I am grateful everyday for my faith and trust in God and for the strength he gives me to deal with whatever comes in my direction. Grateful for my family, friends, faith, God and my church home. Grateful that I am a very strong person and I can handle alot before I loose it. LOL Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS that were only dreams before. Grateful for my OH friends and my OH support group. Grateful for these message boards. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a great day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active