FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/24/14 10:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

I am SO grateful today that friday is finally here. I've had a more than stressful week and I am SO grateful that I made it through ALL the stress. We all have so very much everyday of our lives to be grateful for. Today I am so grateful for my WLS, maintenance of my lost weight ( without a huge re-gain ), family, friends, God and answered prayers, my church family, Obesity Help and all the forums are just a few of the things I'm also grateful for today. I am grateful for waking up today to a beautiful day full of 2nd chances. Thank God everyday is a day to make better choices in life and in food choices for us all. Grateful for all the things I can do that I now sometimes take for granted that were only dreams before my WLS. It would be so easy after going on 9 yrs. to forget about the things I struggled to do 9 yrs. ago that I now are just normal to me.....but I will never forget ever what my life was before my WLS. Grateful for the chance to post here on OH and to encourage others in their journey. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a super blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active