MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/6/14 10:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a amazing week. Everyday when we wake up we should be so very grateful for the gift of another day to make maybe better choices today than we made yesterday. I know I myself am always ready everyday to do better than the previous day. The old saying Life is what you make it is pretty much true. Everyday we decide whether we are going to be successful on this journey called life that we are on or whether we are going to hit some bumps along the way. We all at one time or another make some not so great choices but we don't need to put down roots and stay there. Today I am so grateful for a new day every morning to make better wiser choices than the day before whether it be eating....exercising...or whatever it is that concerns my life. I am so grateful for my family, friends, Obesity Help, for my faith in God and for answered prayers. I am so grateful for my OH Support group and the two new people from OH that I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday at my meeting. Grateful for answered prayers.....support and encouragement. PLEASE share if you'd like what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day and make good choices.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active