FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/3/14 10:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

TGIF Everyone. We ALL have so very much everyday of our life to be grateful for whether we feel as though we do or not. I have had a horrendous week and to be honest....I don't see it improving anytime soon. BUT I am OK...I am so grateful that I know that God is in control of what happens in my life and tough love is definately about to happen with one of my adult children. Sometimes life is tough and I am so grateful that God has given me the strength to do this. For you who have been praying for me all week.....THANK YOU !!! I personally am fine....but I've been dealing with LOTS of issues that I've dealt with for a very long time with my 28 yr. old son. I am finally strong enough to take my hands totally off his messes that he keeps creating for him by bad decisions and give him totally to GOD. I can't do this any longer. PLEASE keep me in your prayers. Life is hard for me right now and I am a very upbeat positive person but this has totally knocked me down on my knees. OK back to Grateful Post.....today I am grateful for the things that I know God is going to do in his life.....Grateful for all of my friends here on OH who have been keeping me and this situation in their prayers......grateful for my husband.....all 3 of my sons although one keeps making bad decisions.....my precious granddaughter who lights up my life and my DIL. Grateful for my WLS...that God let me have another day to live and make better decisions than yesterday and for my WLS and OH. Grateful for my strength and for God in my life and my church family. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today....Have a blessed day and a amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active