MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/16/14 11:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday and St. Patrick's Day Everyone,

Hope you've had a good weekend and ready to start a good week. Today I am so grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS. Having my WLS was truly the very best thing that I have ever done in my life. I am SO very grateful for that decision going on 9 yrs. ago now. Some of the things that I can now do that were only dreams pre- WLS were to walk for miles and not get tired, fit into any restroom stall no matter how small it is....to bend over and tie my shoes, paint my toenails....wrap a "regular' not jumbo size towel around me and it actually fit......to fit into any size booth at a restaurant.....get up from sitting on the floor without assistance......get off a couch without having to slide to the end of the couch and struggle to get up....were "normal size" clothes and find cute clothes anywhere and not at a speciality store. Exercise and not feel like i am dying and can't breathe. Those are just a few. Life changes so much after your WLS. I am so grateful for my WLS. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed and safe Monday and St. Patty's day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active