FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/13/14 10:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend. This week totally flew by IMHO. I am SO ready for spring and for our winter to finally end. Seems like it lasted longer than it usually does. We ALL have so very many things in our lives everyday to be grateful for. My list gets longer and longer every single day. I am so grateful to have a good friend who had WLS and told me about her surgery about 10 yrs. ago. She kept telling me to check and see if our insurance covered it. I did check and it was covered....and then I went to my PCP and got a referral to a surgeon and went to Seminar and then put it off for almost a year before making a appointment with him and getting the ball rolling. I wish that I hadn't waited but it is what it is. I am going on 9 yrs. post op and I've never looked back and reheated my decision to have WLS. I am SO grateful to have went on and had surgery, Grateful for my family, friends, health, my life although it is far from perfect it's still my life. Grateful for God and for answered prayers and for my faith. Grateful for my OH Support Group and for Obesity Help being such a huge part of my life during this WL journey. Grateful for the positive changes that has taken in my life because of my WLS. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today....doesn't have to be weight related unless you want it to be. Have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active