THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/12/14 10:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone, Happy Pre-Friday Y'all !! I'm going to change up the Grateful Post a little bit today. I'm going to list some of the things that some seem to take for granted after their WLS has been done for a year or so. Things that before our WLS we "dreamed " of doing that seemed impossible that our WLS gave back to us and enriched our lives. Here is my list....Grateful for normal size clothes, getting in and out of any car with ease, getting up out of a chair without assistance, fitting into a restaurant booth and public restroom stall without the wheelchair logo on the door. I can get up off the floor without crawling to a piece of furniture for assistance, bending over and picking something up off the floor, polishing toe nails, tying shoes, exercising, walking and not getting out of breathe, wrap a "normal" size towel around me after a shower, crossing my legs, feeling great about the way I look in clothes.....I could go on and on about what having my WLS has given back to my life but I will stop with these. If you haven't had your WLS yet or you are just looking into having one done. PLEASE consider these things.....I am over 8 yrs. post op WLS and it was the very best decision I've ever made for me. PLEASE share what your grateful that you can now do if you wish and have a Terrific Thursday !!!! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active