WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/4/14 9:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone, Can't believe it is already the middle of the week. I am as always grateful to have woke up this AM. Today I am so grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS. I think I seem to take them for granted now and they seem normal which wasn't the case at all when I had the additional 140 lbs. I am grateful that I can go pretty much anywhere and buy clothes, that I can fit into a booth at any restaurant, that I can get in and out of any car with ease. Grateful that I can get up and off the floor from a sitting position without crawling to hold on to something. Grateful I can run ( if need be ), fit into any restroom stall, paint my toe nails, tie my shoes, wrap a normal bath towel around my body, find knee boots that actually fit my calves, cross my legs....I could go on and on about things that I can now do that I only dreamed of before my WLS. Most can add to this list not take meds that you took before WLS also. I was one of the lucky ones that didn't take meds before my WLS. PLEASE share what you are grateful for today or think about what you can now do and tell us about that. Have a blessed hump day. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active