TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/3/14 9:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone, Hope your having a good week and Happy Fat Tuesday. Today I am grateful that God allowed me to open my eyes today and wake up to another day to make better choices than yesterday. Life is truly what we make it. It is full of choices that WE have made for ourselves....whether good or bad. SO if your not happy with the way your life is going....make different and better choices. Today I am grateful for second chances on all kinds of things in my life that today brings. Grateful for Obesity Help, my WLS, the choices for different surgeries that you have today, grateful for my family, friends, my fur babies, that I can do so many things that I only dreamed about over 8 yrs ago before my WLS, for my maintenance and no major re-gain. Grateful that my life is going better than it was last year. Grateful I have my eye appointment this AM and hopefully my catarics will be ready to come off. Grateful for life in general. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe day. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active