THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/26/14 9:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone, Hope everyone is getting ready for a amazing weekend coming up. Today I am so grateful to be alive and to have woke up even though it is colder here than I'd like this AM. We have the craziest weather here in Texas. Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the high 70's today in the high 50's and it's in the 20's now. I will be so grateful when winter is finally a distant memory. LOL We ALL have so much to be grateful for in our lives everyday. Today I am grateful for my health, Obesity Help and all the amazing forums here.....grateful for life and my family, my WLS, having a amazing surgeon who deeply cares about the success of ALL of his patients. Grateful for my faith and answered prayers. Grateful for support groups and all the encouragement and support you get there. Grateful for you *****ad my posts. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active