TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/24/14 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone, Hope your having a great week. My is so so. My hubby had a sleep study done last night. He said he didn't go to sleep for 6 hours. Not sure how the results will be on that one. He was suppose to do the CPAP half the night and that never happened. I am grateful that at least he went. He had one scheduled 3 yrs ago and refused to go. We ALL have so much to be grateful everyday. Today I am grateful first off that God allowed me to wake up today and that I have another chance to make better choices that I did yesterday, grateful for family, friends, my WLS, my faith, grateful for Obesity Help and all the different forums. Grateful for all the things that i can do now that I couldn't do before I had my WLS. Grateful for the support and encouragement from other and grateful for my OH support group. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day!!! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active