MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/23/14 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone, Well our crazy weather in Texas is changing again. We are going from really nice spring weather ( almost 80's ) back to our 20's and 30's again and then back up and down. Welcome back rollercoaster weather LOL Oh BTW...we ALL have something to be grateful for. I am grateful that hopefully winter is close to coming to a end all over. Today I am grateful that one of my cats is still alive. I need to call my vet in a minute. I took her saturday AM to be spayed and to my surprise they called me about 2 and dropped a bomb on me that she was pregnant. That is a big surprise because she has not been out....my male cat is neutered.....and then when I went to get her....they said the kittens had mummified and been inside her for a very long time. Yep....I'd say 3 or more years. So I have to take her to my regular vet this AM for bloodworm ( so much for the low cost spay-neuter....this is costing me as much as the reg vet would have been ) so I will know if she is OK bloodwise or not. She is acting fine and I'm praying that since those dead kittens were enclosed in her female parts that she will be fine. I am so grateful for my precious fur babies, grateful for my WLS, grateful for my family, friends, life. health and that I woke up today. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active