WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/18/14 9:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone, It's going to be a great day today....I just feel it !! When I was searching for a Motivational Quote this AM I found this and want to share it wiout you. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. - Melody Beattie I really LIKE that. I think it pretty much sums everything up. We should be so grateful everyday that the good Lord gives us. Life is what WE make it. I choose everyday to be grateful for my life. And BTW....my life is very far from perfect. I never know from day to day what will come in my direction. But I choose to have faith in God and in what he is directing me to do and whatever he throws my way I know that I can with his help handle anything. SO grateful for my health, my WLS, my faith, answered prayers, friends and family. Grateful that my husband is feeling better ( he was recently diagnosed with COPD ). Grateful for life in general today. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day !! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active