THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/19/14 9:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone, Hope your week is going well and you are looking forward to a great weekend. Everyday we have so very much to be grateful for in our lives. We should never take anything for granted since we truly have no guarantees of tomorrow or even the rest of our day. Today I am so grateful for my life even as imperfect as it is. I am grateful for my health ( never take your health for granted ), grateful for my family, friends, life, my WLS and the choices of different surgery choices today, grateful for my maintenance with no major re-gain, grateful for my OH support group members, for Obesity Help and all the encouraging forums here. Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers. Grateful for the hard things that come my way in my life even though I am not happy with them at the time they mold me into the strong person that I have become. I am so grateful that over 8 yrs. ago my insurance at the time paid for my WLS. Grateful for my friend who had WLS 18 months before me and came and told me that I needed to look into WLS. Grateful for so many things to be grateful for today. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed and safe day !!! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active