FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/14/14 5:15 am - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Valentines Day !!! Happy Friday as well. We ALL have so much in life to be grateful for. None of us have any guarantees in life that we will be alive in the next few hours. We need to be grateful for every little thing in our lives. We all seem to take life for granted. I lost a very good friend who dropped dead 2 days ago. LIfe is short and we need to hold tight to the people that we love and let them know how much they mean to us everyday. I am so grateful for ALL my friends whether you are a online friend that I have never met face to face or whether you are one of my very best friends. Grateful for my husband who found out yesterday that he has COPD. Grateful that although there is no cure there is a treatment that will give him a better quality of life. Grateful for Valentines day and for the love that I have for my family and friends. Grateful for my WLS, Life, my health, and OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active