MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/9/14 8:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone, Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start a amazing week. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everday. Afterall you are alive.....and given another chance to make better decisions today. Today I am so grateful for my WLS and my maintence even though it hasn't been perfect and I have had a small regain that's not too bad for being over 8 yrs. post op. So grateful for my 3 sons and my husband of almost 37 yrs. Grateful for answered prayers and my faith in God. Grateful for these amazing forums on OH and all the support that goes on here on a daily basis. There is almost alway someone on here to answer your questions if quick answers are needed. Grateful for support groups and all the encouragement and friends made and given through them. Grateful for my health and life. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!! Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active