WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/4/14 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hump Day has finally arrived and so has our super cold weather.   Well....super cold for Texas that is.   It is 28* this AM and that is our daytime HIGH.   We have snow flurries in the forcast for the next few days and forcast for a wintery mix as well.   UGH How I HATE being cold and I can't seem to get warm.   BUT I AM grateful that I woke up this AM and that I am alive.   LOL  OK enough venting about the weather.   I know 30* is a heat wave in some parts of the country and it was colder here yesterday.    I do have so much to be grateful for and so do you as well...I'm just not grateful for our weather today.    LOL   I am so grateful that over 9 yrs ago a friend of mine told me about her WLS after coming to visit me.    I am so grateful after she kept bugging me that I looked into and decided to have my WLS.   I have never regretted having this life saving surgery and it was so worth anything I went through to get approved.     Even though I am not where I want to be weight wise I am SO much better than I was at almost 300 lbs at 5'1" tall.     Grateful for OH and all the forums, encourging help for others, and geat support on here.     Grateful for all the things that I can now do that was only a dream before my WLS.    Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers everyday.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day and stay warm today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active