FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/6/14 8:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend.    Where I live I'm not sure what mine will consist of.    We had snow yesterday and today they are predicting a wintery mix.    I am suppose to lead my OH Support Group this sunday afternoon and if the temps don't go up and the chance of this messy weather go down I will cancel.     Today I AM grateful for the beautiful snow but I am not too happy driving in it or so to speak driving with OTHER people in it.   I am safe and take things slow and easy but trust me....people here in Texas don't know how to drive in it and accidents were everywhere yesterday.    Today I am grateful for my life and that God allowed me to wake up today.....grateful it is friday and that I don't have to get out in the weather if I don't want to.    Grateful that none of my family was in any accidents yesterday.   Grateful for my WLS, OH, these forums and life itself.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active