THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/5/14 8:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Pre-Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.    I got a call from my middle son last night and someone hacked his email and changed his password.   He called me of all people for advice.   I am pretty much computer illiterate.    LOL  Made me feel good though that he thought I had answers for him.   I do find things out though because I google to find answers.   LOL   Today I am grateful that my eyes opened and it's suppose to snow here.   Thank God it will be a dry snow and snow ONLY.    Tomorrow ( I hope the weatherman are wrong ) we are expected to get a wintery mix.    I hate it when it sleets and ices up.    OK back to being grateful.....I am grateful for my life and health.   Grateful that my husband is going to the doctor in the AM for his shortness of breath.    Grateful for my WLS and all the weight that I have kept off for the past 8+ yrs.    Grateful for my precious fur babies who one is right here and such a momma's boy.   Grateful for all the blessings that God has allowed me to experience in my life and in the lives of my family.    Grateful for another day and second chances.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active