TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/27/14 9:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Hope you had a good beginning to your work week yesterday.    I am SO sck of winter although I AM grateful for the 4 seasons which sometimes here in Texas are only 2 ( Hot and Cold ).    It was blistering cold here yesterday and today it's 22*.   Brrr.....much colder than I like.    I am grateful though for the seasons.   Grateful this AM for our heater.    I can't imagine people who are homeless in freezing weather.    Grateful for my WLS that has actually given me a life to live....I was only existing before my surgery.   Grateful for my relationship with God....I can't imagine how my life would be without him.   Grateful for my family, friends, home, my husband's job, my 3 sons, DIL and my precious  granddaughter.     Grateful for all the blessings that happen everyday in my life.    Grateful for peace....it's so wonderful to have peace since last year was very un-peaceful for me.    Grateful for OH and all the amazing people who have been come friends due to OH.   Grateful for all the wonderful people who are on these forums everyday giving helpful advice to others in need and who share their WLS Journeys.    PLEASE share if you will and have a amazing day...bundle up and stay warm today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active