THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/22/14 8:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre-Friday Everyone,

How is everyone doing so far this week?   Hopefully really well.   I have a dr. appointment in a little bit with my PCP.    I need to get a refill for my blood pressure medicine that I have been taking now for almost a month.    Today I am SO grateful for that little pill.    I was a total mess 29 days ago when I started taking them.     My advice to anyone having issues such as I was and not wanting to get on meds........DO IT !!!   Our sanity is so worth it.    My excuse was....I never needed blood pressure meds when I was huge so why should I need it now.    Dumb excuse.   Thank God I didn't have a stroke from my extremely high blood pressure that had yo-yo-ed for a year.    I am SO grateful that I finally came to my senses and got on meds.    We ALL have so very many things to be so grateful for in our lives.    Today I am grateful that my middle son and his fellow co-workers are alright.   Yesterday they had a guy come in with a bomb and threaten them.    Life offers us NO guarantees from day to day.    Grateful for my family, friends, WLS and all choices today for different surgeries, grateful for the major improvement of everyone's life after WLS, grateful for knowledgeable doctors about our health after our surgeries.     Grateful for Obesity Help and all the work that they put into this website to give us the knowledge that we need to be as healthy as possible.    Grateful for all the forums, support groups, advice given out and encouragement on a daily basis.    Grateful for life itself.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active