FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/14 10:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Well...it is here.    It's FRIDAY the day everyone has looked forward to since Monday.    Today I am grateful as well that friday has finally arrived.   Grateful for the positive changes taking place in one of my son's lives.    Grateful for the air that the good Lord allows me to breathe everyday and for all the things that I can do since my WLS over 8 yrs. ago.   Grateful for all the things that I usually list everyday that I won't bore everyone with today.     I am grateful for the life that has been given to me and that I am a good person and truly care about others.     Grateful that hopefully winter will be over soon and then I won't be as cold as I've been lately ( can't get warm...hands like ice ) LOL.    Grateful for everyone *****ads this everyday and for those *****ply.    PLEASE share if you want and please have a blessed, safe and amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active