WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/21/14 9:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.    Mine has been uneventful so far and a little boring to be honest.    All in all I am still grateful that I am still alive and kicking.    Well....maybe not kicking but moving my body.   LOL   We all have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our life.    We should be grateful everyday when we open our eyes that the good Lord above gave us another day and chance to make better decisions for our life than we did yesterday.     Today I am grateful for waking up....for my life and especially my health since having my WLS.   Grateful for all the things that I can now do and sometimes take for granted.    Grateful for family, friends, life and health.    Support groups, healthy foods and all the knowledge that we have about  different foods now.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the different forums here and all the wonderful kind people on these boards.     Grateful for life itself.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active