TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/20/14 9:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well.    Today I am grateful for all the things I've been able to do since my WLS over 8 yrs ago.    Here are some of them.....climbing on a ladder, fitting into a booth, fitting into any bathroom stall, sitting on the floor and getting up, painting toe nails, fitting into any size car with ease, walking, running, etc.    I could go on and on.    I am also grateful that my middle son who had to leave work and go to the ER because his elbow suddenly swelled twice it's size and started hurting was just due to a deep bruise.    Grateful that today I am going to see my granddaughter for a little while.     Grateful for my Faith in God and answered prayers in my life.    Grateful for Obesity Help, all the people on the forums and my health. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a super blessed and safe day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active