MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/19/14 9:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone and Happy Martin Luther King day as well.

Hope everyone is ready to start a good week.   We ALL have so very much everyday of our lives to be grateful for.    We should never take life for granted because today or tomorrow are not promised to any of us.     Today I am grateful for waking up and for my health.     Grateful for my WLS and for all the physical things that I have been able to do since my WLS.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement, answers to my questions no matter how silly that I thought that they were at the time....there was always someone willing to share their WL journey with me and give me much needed advice.    Thank you for that...and I am SO grateful that I have the opportunity to share with others about MY WLS journey as well.   Grateful for all the amazing people on these forums who are there to help others out.    Grateful for my wonderful family and all my friends.   Grateful for my home and my husband's job.     Grateful for my fur babies and my precious granddaughter.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active