WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/14/14 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

What day is it Ya'll........it's HUMP DAY !!!!   LOL   Sorry I couldn't help myself with that.   I just saw a commercial on TV for Hump day.   LOL   Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week.   It's hard to believe that it is already wednesday.    It's going by quickly IMHO.    We ALL have so very much in our lives everyday to be grateful for.    Afterall...we have NO guarantees that we will be on this earth tomorrow or the next hour for that matter and we should all be so grateful for everyday and every hour that we are blessed on this earth.    Today I am grateful that my 28 yr. old son wasn't hurt yesterday when he ran out of gas on a major freeway that is under construction and that I was the one *****scued him with gas for his car.    Grateful for everything that God has allowed in my life and to happen to me to make me a stronger more understanding person of others.    Grateful for my WLS over 8 yrs ago and for no major weight re-gains, grateful for my family, friends, OH, all the amazing people here on all the forums who give much needed advice and help to others in need.   Grateful for Support Groups who give us lots of much needed knowledge for this life long journey that we are on.    Grateful for the breath that I breathe and that God allowed me to wake up today.    Grateful for my 17 month old granddaughter.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active