Weekly check in

vlp1968
on 1/14/14 6:52 pm

Hello all,

I had a really good week.  Ate right and worked out regularly.  I lost 3 pounds this week!  I have had the best 2 weeks I've had in a very long time.  I am feeling like I can do this, which I haven't felt in a while.  Thanks for reading.

tthomps3
on 1/14/14 10:33 pm

Congratulations on your very successful week! You CAN do this!

vlp1968
on 1/14/14 11:22 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot!

Jynndu
on 1/15/14 4:03 am

What is your exercise schedule like? I'm not quite ready to start any programs, but its always nice to hear how others are doing and what exercises help with loose skin!  CONGRATS BY THE WAY!!!!! 

vlp1968
on 1/15/14 7:17 pm

Hi,

I do weights with a trainer 5 days a week, 1/2 hour each session.  I walk on an incline on the treadmill 4-5 times a week.  I don't know of any exercise that helps with loose skin.  It's my opinion that the amount of loose skin you will have depends on genetics, elasticity of your skin, pregnancy, history of weight loss and regain.  There is a machine my plastic surgeon uses called venus freeze (it's a warm sensation though) that is supposed to help tighten skin.  There is another one called cool sculpting that freezes fat cells, and they eventually go away.  Meant for trouble spots.  I haven't used either machine, just know they exist.

Most Active