FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/9/14 9:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

I know that everyone is happy and grateful that today is friday.    It is raining here where I live and i am grateful for the rain although I don't care too much to be out in it.    I am grateful today for my WLS, home, family and friends.    Grateful for my weight lost and the weight that has stayed off.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the forums here and all the amazing people always giving much needed advice to others in need.    Grateful for ALL the things that I can do now that I never dreamed I'd ever be able to do before my WLS.    Grateful that today you have so mamy choices of different WLS.    Grateful for everything that comes in my life whether it is a blessing or a lesson that I need to learn.    Grateful I woke up this AM.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active