WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/7/14 9:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Hope your week is going well for  you.    Today I am grateful that the week is almost over and the weekend is coming up.    All I have going on this weekend so far is church on sunday and then sunday afternoon my OH Support Group Meeting.    I always look forward to my support group meeting.   Today I am grateful that our weather is slowly getting a little warmer even for a day or so.    I really shouldn't complain though at least we aren't below 0 and snowed in.     Grateful for my family, friends, WLS, church, God, answered prayers, heater in my home and car, electronics, etc,    Grateful for my WLS and the journey to health that has followed it.     Grateful that I can now exercise and not get super tired.     Grateful that God allowed me to wake up today to another day.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active