TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/6/14 9:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well and you are still working on the New Years Resolutions.    Everyday of our lives we should be grateful for all the things that the good Lord has allowed along with what we allowed in our lives.    We ALL have so very much to be grateful for even if  you don't feel like you do.    God has obviously blessed you with another day since you are reading this and that alone is something big IMHO to be grateful for.    Today I am most grateful for my 17 month old granddaughter.   I am grateful for my husband of almost 37 yrs., my home, friends, family, Obesity Help, my WLS and all the support and encouragement since my surgery over 8 yrs, ago.    Grateful for the amazingly caring people here on OH and for all the different choices for surgery that you have today.     Grateful for the New Year, for my blood pressure meds that I resisted getting on but have made my life so much better for the past 1 1/2 weeks.    Grateful for being able to do the things physically that I could only dream of doing pre-op.    Grateful for Life itself.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a super blessed day and try to stay warm.   It's super cold here in Texas today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active