FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/2/14 9:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a good week and has amazing weekend plans.    For me....I have none so far.  LOL    Today I am grateful that I'm a beginning to feel better ( I've had cold-sinus junk with deep cough ).    I'm still contemplating seeing the doctor though.    Grateful for one of my son's change in attitude toward life and relationships.    Life is hard sometimes and sometimes we don;t want to see the truth even though it's staring us in the face.    Grateful for my family, friend, health. WLS, my husbands job, my precious 17 month old granddaughter, and just truly life itself.   Grateful for my faith in God and answered prayer as well as my church and church family.    We can ALL find a few things everyday to be grateful for...trust me...my life is NOT perfect and sometimes this is hard for me to do but seriously we should be grateful everyday for all the things that we have and that the good Lord let us open our eyes and breath.    I am also grateful for everyday because it is a second chance to get things right that might have not done right yesterday.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a super blessed day and amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active