WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/31/13 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Hope everyone is looking forward to the New Year.    Personally I am thrilled.     To me the new year offers us all new hope.    The slate from last year is wiped clean.    Now we can move forward fresh and new !!   I am so grateful that this year I am on blood pressure meds and hopefully stress will not get to me like it did in 2013.    Grateful for my family, friends, health, WLS, my weight that I have kept off now for going on 8 yrs.    Grateful for my Faith in God, that I can get back on track with my eating and do well.    Grateful that everyday when we wake up we have a second chance at our life and eating healthy.    Grateful for support groups, Obesity Help and all the amazing people here on this site.     Have a super blessed new year and a amazing day !!  PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active