Ready for New Years

k77
on 12/26/13 4:55 am

Ok, now that the New Year is upon us, I am finally ready to go back to a normal bariatric regimen. I apparently fell off the bandwagon around October sometime, and although my weight had been stable for 3 years, I found out that there is apparently the right way to eat, the sugar free, high protein that we are taught to eat. So now I am relearning once again, and going back to healthy eating. I'm doing a mental cleanse, which I just did a detox smoothie. However, I'm not planning on doing a "crash diet." It's just a way to wake myself up. I heard eating something bitter decreases your sugar craving. Speaking of smoothies I am also planning on going back to the bariatric ones. I'm actually looking forward to amping up my exercise regimen as well. For Christmas, which I do every year, I try to find something to remind me of physical activity, this is usually my husbands gift to me. So I got a heart rate watch, and I'm planning on getting the fitbit once again. My old one broke, and since I bought it on ebay, they couldn't refund it. So I'm probably going to go with the Zip. I really liked their websites, and it kept me motivated all day, and I could compare stats. I tried tracking on myfitnesspal.com and I wasn't successful, in the past, I have been. I need to find my stick with it and stick with it!! The reason I'm writing so much about this, is because this is my wake up call and my solemn promise to myself and others, that it's time to get back to basics, before summer approaches. Good luck everyone!! 

Hislady
on 12/27/13 2:41 am - Vancouver, WA

Best of luck to you, I think there are many of us getting ready to start the new year out right. I know I am! Time to get back to a regular routine, stop the indulging of the holidays and get busy!

vlp1968
on 12/30/13 7:34 am

My Christmas present from my mom was 2 pairs of awesome sneakers to work out in.  They are so comfortable I can't even tell you.  They were expensive though, nothing I would have every bought for myself.  I ate well today and saw my trainer.  Will give the shoes their first workout in the morning.  Happy New Year to all!

Most Active