THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/25/13 9:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.   Mine was pretty low key and pretty relaxing for the most part.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    One thing we should be grateful we woke up this AM and have another chance to change our lives today.   Today I am grateful that most of the junk food is out of my house.   Almost all of the desserts went to my daughter in law's parents house last night.   I was tired of being tempted by them so off they went to someone's house that can eat them and enjoy them and not worry about the "damages" that they will do you them.  LOL   Grateful for the time spent with family and friends over the holidays.    Grateful for the true meaning of Christmas.   I'm grateful that this year is almost over and that hopefully next year will be a much better one for me.    Grateful for my WLS and my health and all the choices for different WLS today.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the great advice given to others in need.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active