MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/22/13 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Pre-Christmas Eve Everyone,

Hope all your gifts are bought, wrapped and under your Christmas tree.   I've done all the Christmas shopping that I am doing other than hitting the grocery store for a few things for Christmas eve night and Christmas dinner.     Today I am thankful that I have so much already done.    Grateful for this time of the year, for my family, my church, my faith in God, friends, my WLS, and so very many more things too many to list today. Remember....this is NOT a happy time for everyone.   Try to reach out to someone if you see someone who has no family or no where to go on Christmas Day.   Invite someone to be part of your family celebration.    Spread joy, peace and love to others in need and you will be extremely grateful that you did and very blessed.   Have a amazing day and PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active