WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/17/13 9:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Everyday of our life we should have so very much to be grateful for.    After all...we woke up alive and hopefully we are moving.    As I sit here every morning drinking my first cup of coffee....it is sometimes difficult for me to come up with alot to be grateful for but some days it just flows like honey out of my mind.   LOL   Today I am grateful for my computer and my coffee.    Without those 2 things I would not be able to function on the internet.    I am also very grateful for the internet.     I am grateful for my WLS, family, friends, Obesity Help, Support Groups, encouraging posts on OH and for everyone on these message boards ( don't think there are many still here now ) that helped me on my WL journey and gave me sound advice.    Grateful for the insurance approval for my surgery over 8 yrs ago.    Grateful that our ice storm is all melted and for the beautiful weather we have been experiencing.    Grateful for life itself and for this time of the year.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active