TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/16/13 9:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hard to believe that one week from today is Christmas Eve.    WOW time is passing quickly IMHO.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.   One thing I am really grateful for is that this year is almost over.   This has NOT been a good year for me at all.   I've gone through lots and lots of personal issues and it seems like just now things are finally settling down.    I do not ever want another year like this one. It has been very emotionally and physically trying on me and one of my sons.    I am grateful for it though because my son's eyes have been opened to a certain extent about some people that he was allowing in his life and that you can't always trust people and what they say.  Big lesson for a 28 yr old to learn.   Grateful and hopeful for the upcoming new year and all the promises that it will bring to my family and everyone else.    Grateful for my WLS, the Christmas Holiday, family, friends, my precious granddaughter, all the things that I have been able to do since my WLS and those things that I now take for granted everyday.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing people here always ready to help someone and encourage them in their WLS journeys.   Grateful for the staff who work for OH and never get any credit on these message boards.   Ive met some of them in the past at OH Conferences and they are true blessings in our lives even though we never see them.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and amazing day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

FAIRY_5
on 12/17/13 4:25 am

Don't get me wrong, but I wish God would have granted me the wisdom to know the difference last Monday, the 9th.  I had lap-band surgery that morning, know that it was NOT what I truley wanted to do, but of course, didn't want to disappoint people.  I did this for all the wrong reasons, wish I could have it taken out, asap!  O'well, now i have to live with what I did.  I just pray to GOD it all goes well. 

I'm sorry you had a very hard year and Happy you and your family made it though it.  God Bless!

Vivian Prouty
on 12/17/13 5:50 am - Fort Worth, TX

I'm so sorry that you had a surgery done that you didn't want.    Lap Band does work.   I have a niece who lost 150 lbs. in 1 year.    She kept her portions extremely low and really watched every bite of food that went into her mouth.   I pray that you are as successful with your band as my niece was and I pray you have no issues with it at all.   If you do...get a revision ASAP to a different WLS.    Thank you so much for your kind comment about this past year.   I know 2014 has to be much better.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active