MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/15/13 9:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good weekend and are ready to begin a amazing week.    I have so much in my life to be grateful for everyday as all of you also do.    We choose to be grateful for the things in our lives everyday.    Today here are a few of the things that I am grateful for today.    Grateful for my life, my WLS and all the choices of surgeries, grateful for my husband and family, grateful for his job and that he has allowed me to be a stay at home mom while my boys were growing up and to be a homemaker after that.    Grateful for my one and only granddaughter, for my faith in God and for answered prayers, grateful for my youngest son who is a youth pastor and music minister and who is making his dreams come true everyday, grateful for my other two sons, oldest who is looking into going to law school, and my middle son.    Grateful for freedom of speech and for living in a free country.    Grateful for Obesity Help who has been my rock and support for over 9 yrs. now.    Grateful for Christmas time and grateful for you who are reading my posts.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active