FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/12/13 10:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone is getting finished up with your Christmas shopping.   I think I may be finished.   Not entirely sure though.....I am notorious for going out and buying more when i am finished.     We ALL have so very many things to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    Today I am grateful most for my WLS.    A little over 8 yrs. ago I was still waiting to have my WLS......that surgery totally changed my life.     I am grateful for ALL the things that I now do and never think about it that before my surgery I only thought about doing.     One thing that I do daily and never think about it is cross my legs.    Who would think that you would be grateful to cross your legs.   LOL   Also bend over from a sitting position and tie your shoes.....bend over and pick something off the floor.....fit in booth at a restaurant or into any public restroom stall.    Only dreams in the past become reality due to our WLS.     SO very grateful for the decision to have my surgery years ago.  Oh and I made a mistake yesterday in my Grateful Post....my granddaughter who decided  she was calling me Meme isn't  16 years old but 16 months old.   LOL    Sorry about that. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing and blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active