WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/10/13 8:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Hump Day,

Moving right along....that is what the weeks are doing lately toward Christmas.     Can't believe it is 2 weeks today till Christmas Day.   WOW Ok now subject at hand.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    I absolutely LOVE Christmas !!!  This is my favorite time of the year....love the reason for celebration ( and I'm not speaking of Santa )....love the lights and music and just everything that goes along with it.   I am SO grateful for the Christmas holidays and decorations.    Today I am grateful for my family.    Grateful for my Daughter In Law who is 26 yrs. old today.    Most Grateful for my 16 month old granddaughter.   She is the light of my life and grateful of course for my WLS and the maintance over the past 8 yrs.     Grateful for all that God has blessed me with in life.   Grateful for Obesity Help for sure....this has been part of the life line to success.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active