THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/11/13 10:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre-Friday Everyone,

We all have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    We should all be so very grateful when we open our eyes to this beautiful world that the good Lord has given us.    Today I am grateful for the Christmas season.   This is my favorite time of the year.   I absolutely love Thanksgiving and especially Christmas.   So grateful for my 16 yr. old granddaughter who decided she was calling me Meme.   Grateful for my 3 sons and daughter in law and especially for my husband of almost 37 yrs.    I am also most grateful for my WLS which not only changed my life over 8 yrs ago but also gave me the life that was only a dream for today.   Grateful for Obesity Help, all the message boards, the people on here giving advice to others and especially the staff of OH who work very hard behind the scenes and rarely are acknowledged.    Just plain ole grateful for everything and everyone today.    Have a super blessed day and PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active