TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/9/13 9:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week.   I know mine improved when I left my home yesterday after being cooped up since thursday due to severe icing on our roads here in Texas.    I am SO grateful to have gotten out and went and had a "little" retail theraphy.    Today I am most grateful for my WLS and all the choices for different surgeries... for my family and friends who are like family.....my faith in God and answered prayers....my church family.....my husband's job....for being able to be a homemaker and getting to stay home to raise all three of my sons....grateful for my home even though it isn't big or fancy it is paid for.   Grateful for life and especially for my health which I will never take for granted.    Grateful for OH which has been my lifesaver so many times when I had questions and turned here for the answers.   SO grateful for all the amazing people on these message boards everyday trying to help others in their WLS journeys.    Grateful that Christmas is almost here.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing and super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active