Vicki update

Hislady
on 12/10/13 5:03 am - Vancouver, WA

I knew I didn't word that correctly, Vicki did NOT have a revision she still has her band but for some reason developed this horrid colon infection. They don't know what caused it and I did message her sister to have them check if there was anything going on with her band that would have started it and she said they have and that the band wasn't involved. She just has so many similar symptoms and problems as Lisa did. Vicki didn't lose a whole lot of weight but like me she has lung problems, a different disease but still kept her from getting alot of exercise. She knew she was sick but figured it was the flu and put off seeing the doc hoping it would get better until she was just too weak to hold out. She just wanted to be able to see her hubby again and knew she couldn't if she was sick. Plus she's stubborn as a mule! She is just such a sweet person she deserves to live some more years so keep up the positive thoughts and prayers.  

Alese M.
on 12/10/13 5:21 am - FL

So sad to read this post.  I do wish and have hope for both of them.  I am sure her husband can have a kidney txp (as I did-10 yrs ago-kidney/pancreas).  However, I have a brother-in-law who has severe colitis who had a portion of his colon removed with a txp colon that has been successful.  So there is a happy future there....She can also live quite successfully on a colon external bag (not certain of name)....

I wish her and hubby a speedy recovery.

alese 

alese in SE FL    

cheyenne000
on 12/10/13 12:56 pm
VSG on 03/25/16

This is heart breaking to hear, I do remember Vicki.  Praying for Vicki and her Husband

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active